[tog] led display

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Sun Jun 17 14:44:09 IST 2012

Glenn,

I'm not sure how to do what you want, but some people in TOG might.
There are sometimes electronics/microcontroller/Arduino nights in TOG.
Maybe if you come along there might be people there you can talk to.
Check the TOG website, www.tog.ie for when the next one is

(Using CAPSLOCK or typing all in capital letters is often used to mean
"shouting" on email etc., so it can look a little weird if you use big
letters all the time. Might be better to use more regular grammer.)

Sean, that's not very helpful :P

--
Rory