[tog] led display

Glenn Hynes glenn_hynes at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 17 12:26:06 IST 2012

HELLO GUYS

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME IM WORKING ON A PROJECT IT INVOLVES USING LED TAPE POWERED BY LEAD ACID BATTERY OVER A PERIOD OF TIME,(EG  30 DAYS CYCLE)

THIS IS WHAT I NEED  12 HOURS ON 12 HOURS OFF FOR 30 DAYS THEN SHUT DOWN. (NEED A CHIP/PCB BOARD FOR THIS)

THEN REPLACE LEAD ACID BATTERY WITH A FULLY CHARGED ONE  THEN REPEAT CYCLE,

THE REASON IS I CANT LET THE BATTERY RUN FLAT AS IT WOULD BREAK DOWN OVER TIME AND WOULD NOT HOLD A CHARGE

POWER CONSUMPTION ON LED 0.1 WATT PER HOUR 10% OF ONE WATT

LEAD ACID BATTERY 4 AMP HOUR OR TBA

I WOULD REALLY LIKE SOME HELP KIND REGARDS

GLENN HYNES