[tog] Hex-editing image files

kevin nally zombiekirby1990 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 22:17:16 IST 2012

Hey guys I have recently finished my graduate work that follows on from
what we have been speaking about in this email.  Its been a year long work
but it has been really great. I have sent a general email to the tog
mailing list so please check it out :D

Also... WEBSITE!!!   http://cargocollective.com/kevinnally/About-Kevin-Nally