[tog] call for collaborators, Hack the city 11th-26th July

medikids at wowm.org medikids at wowm.org
Sat Jul 7 10:39:05 IST 2012

Hi Jeffrey,

I saw in Science Gallery calendar that you have that event, it seems really cool - as I will be in SG then, I was thinking to drop by.
It is great that you would be able to help later, project definitely needs more people, especially with hacking/electronic skills. Anyone else from this list is more than welcome to join (after your BBQ party :).First two days we will just have seminars and presentations of the projects and on 13th we will start with actual work on them that will last until 25th.

See you soon and looking forward to hacking together,
Martina Kalogjera