[tog] Workshop: Origami Animals!

Julie Pichon julie.pichon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 21:05:23 GMT 2012

Hi folks,

Interested in furthering your origami skills? :-) This time we're
going to learn how to make origami animals, kindly taught by Jamie
O'Leary.

The workshop will be run twice and to attend you should already be
familiar with origami (for instance having been at one of our previous
workshops). If you're not, we're also running a "beginner" workshop to
help with that!

Workshop #1 – Beginners: Saturday, February 18th. 2pm to 4pm.
Workshop #2a – Animals: Wednesday, February 22nd. From 7pm to 9pm
Workshop #2b – Animals: Sunday, February 26th. From 2pm to 4pm.

Each workshop costs €5 for non-members and is free for members.

For more information and to sign up, see:
http://www.tog.ie/2012/02/origami-workshops-animals/

Thanks,

Julie