[tog] rogntudjuuu

Meg tog at klexi.com
Thu Feb 9 20:19:51 GMT 2012

Schrodinger, I like your idea about giving probationary members the option
of borrowing keys from a full member that already knows them well enough.
Some probationary members simply spend far more time in TOG then others,
and they should be given the chance to use TOG.
And Armin, you are definitely not the first frustrated probationary member,
I remember that I was quite anxious for having the 3 months over as well.
And I do think I recall one incident where I got to borrow keys when I was
not yet officially a full member.
And I also use TOG as a place to hang out if nothing else is on. Granted, I
don't do it very often in the last year or so :).

Till then,
Meg