[tog] rogntudjuuu

Armin Haas armin at awawa.de
Thu Feb 9 16:39:55 GMT 2012

Hey Schro,

I cite from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarkasm

"Sarcasm can frequently be unnoticed in print form, oftentimes requiring
the intonation or tone of voice to indicate the quip."

Since I knew that, I took the extreme position to make it absolutely
clear that I do *not* believe that there are drunkards in TOG. You can
find this tone all through the mail in question. And still it looks like
it went unnoticed.

I am taking issue with members who find it necessary to inform me that
TOG is not an adult day-care. Have you ever, maybe as a volunteer
helper, visited an adult day-care? If there are persons in TOG who use
it as that, I have yet to meet them.

> I hope we can work passed this as I still want to run our planned
> workshop and key signing party.

I would not let that hinder the workshop and the keysigning. Some things
are important. Like keysigning. Or cake.

Cheers

Armin