[tog] tog Digest, Vol 11, Issue 10

robin.j.keenan at aib.ie robin.j.keenan at aib.ie
Thu Feb 9 14:15:53 GMT 2012

Hi,
Could I be taken off the mailing list, please? I was not expecting so many emails per day.
Kind regards,
Robin Keenan

This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by the addressee unless otherwise indicated. Allied Irish Banks,
AIB and AIB Group are registered business names of Allied Irish Banks p.l.c. Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.  Registered Office: Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. Tel: + 353 1 6600311; Registered in Ireland: Registered No. 24173.
~~~~~~~Please consider the environment before printing this Email~~~~~~~~
This email has been scanned by an external Email Security System.