[tog] rogntudjuuu

Christian Kortenhorst namit at namit.org
Thu Feb 9 13:45:13 GMT 2012

I just want to comment that I read this full thread and yes i am top
posting since have nothing much to say.

More on topic agree we should discuss this bit more if there is another way
of doing this all up for discussing. But your the first case this has
happened (as far as I know). I waited the 3months and some people even wait
longer because they are not around.

p.s I think we well I drink far to much Coca Cola I see my wrong ways and
will start to drink more Premium Cola (Aldi 55c a bottle) :)

Christian Kortenhorst
mob: +353-(0)87-6183349
home: +353-(0)1-4966287