[tog] Fw: rogntudjuuu

Adam Sheridan the_devil_dont_scubadive at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 9 12:15:39 GMT 2012

Hi Armin
That is an incredibly childish reply.
I understand that you are annoyed that you had to wait outside.
I am a full member and don't believe I should be around all the time for new/provisional members.
Maybe if you become/choose to become a full member with keys you can stay around all day and be there for anyone who wants to come in and out when suits them.
I like a lot of the members have a job and cant be in TOG for certain times.

Also being childish and snotty in reply mails is hardly gonna make anyone want to go out of there way to help you out.
Regards
TheSheMullet