[tog] rogntudjuuu

Armin Haas armin at awawa.de
Thu Feb 9 11:55:51 GMT 2012

Dear Chebe,

On Wed, Feb 08, 2012 at 08:29:01PM +0000, Chebe Geek wrote:
> But, tog is not an adult day-care, and it is not somewhere
> to go when nowhere else is open.

I owe you one. Without you I would still be under the impression that
TOG is a place to hang out during the day and wait for the pubs to open,
a place to crawl back to and continue drinking once all the pubs have
closed.

All the other members of TOG, they thought, well, this Armin dude, he
will see his mistake in his own time.

Enter Chebe. To the rescue.

You didn't let me waste my time, instead you showed me the error of my
ways. There I was, thinking of offering classes like 'Haskell for
Hoboes' to help the day crowd pass the time, or 'VHDL for Very Heavily
Drunk Loiterers' for the night folks. While everyone but me knew there
would be no such persons in TOG. At all.

So thank you again for being frank with me on that subject. I shall make
good use of this new information and henceforth direct my efforts more
towards the real abodes of my target audience.

Open skies, cake in the pantry and cheers

Armin