[tog] rogntudjuuu

Stephen Church imes.stephen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 20:04:41 GMT 2012

The difference between a non member and a probationary member is that a non member isnt really entitled to keep projects, parts and other bits in TOG and a reduced price in classes. The 3 month period is to let probationary members have all the full benefits without the risk to full members of having an unknown person in tog using full members equipment unsupervised. It provides security for the full members and gives much needed funding to tog while people who may be little known in tog get to try out what the space has to offer to decide if they want to become full members or not

Stephen Church