[tog] rogntudjuuu

James Joseph Emerald emerald.nuim at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 19:47:41 GMT 2012

If you're paying, it does seem a bit silly that you have to wait 3 months
for a key. You could argue security, but that's kind of a moot point when
pretty much anyone off the street can get in if they just ask.

Since there is no practical difference between a non-member and a
probationary member, I'd suggest either not requiring the payment of dues
until the propationary period ends, or (if part of the period is about
seeing how financially relaible the potential member is) providing three
subsequent months of full membership for free. Otherwise, what are they
paying for?