[tog] rogntudjuuu

Gary Cooke garycookex at eircom.net
Wed Feb 8 19:37:10 GMT 2012

For the various theme nights and workshops, its generally a 7pm start, unless otherwise indicated. Otherwise there's no particular schedule for full members to be there. I'm sorry you couldn't get in. I think the best way to check is to either phone the space, or jump on IRC and ask (if you can do that). If you know some full members personally, you could exchange phone numbers with them?

hope that helps.

Gary