[tog] Security Talk Series

Martin Mitchell jester.ie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 14:29:49 GMT 2012

We have finally dates set:

Intro to Security Talk is set for Thursday 16th of February 2012 - 19.30 -
21:00

Wireless Workshop is set for Saturday 10th of March 2012 - 13.00 - 17:00

More details later today/tomorrow on tog.ie blog with reservation links :-)

Contact me directly if you have other questions.

Jester

TOG - Dublin, Ireland
http://www.tog.ie