[tog] OpenWRT workshop, anyone?

Schrodinger schrodinger at konundrum.org
Mon Dec 3 09:32:59 GMT 2012

I'd be very interested in this workshop. I've thought about buying some
hardware and rolling out a custom OpenWRT firmware for hackerspaces.

I know there was a plan in Tog to roll out wireless access points with
PBX software/webUI firmware but I'd love to see custom access points
that would connect hackerspaces to either or both of ChaosVPN and
SpaceFed. Low power and less hassle :)

Schrodinger.