[tog] Call for interest

K Bear Koss bear at mox.ie
Thu Aug 30 09:57:36 IST 2012

Hello- we are putting a call out to see if there would be any interest in
an experimental setup: a two-bedroom, two-studio live/work space for
artists.  Even though many people prefer to live with housemates, artists
at the same time want work space, so we are floating this idea to see what
sort of interest there would be. The space would have studio[s]  set up at
the front, either one large or two separated into 80 sq. ft. spaces which
could be open to the public or guests without having to have them in the
private living space in back, which would include an open kitchen/living
room and two private bedrooms. It is expected they would cost the same per
person as other live/work residencies available, where your loft bed is
just above the workspace and perhaps a little cramped for larger-scale work
practices.  Ideally there would be two artists/friends/partners who would
want to rent the space together, although individuals could always move in
and make a new friend in the process.

Please feel free to forward this on to anyone you think would be interested
in such an arrangement; the building also houses regular studios, a
gallery, and has a large secure yard.
--
Kay Bear Koss
Moxie Studios