[tog] Looking for HV transformer

digi hobo hontar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 10:46:16 IST 2012

Hi David,

We have a spare arcade crt that I'd like to put into our 3rd mame cabinet
as that third cabinets monitor seems to be on the way out. It appears to be
bleeding green.
That one has a fly back and can do high voltage if the warning is anything
to go by. See attached for the wiring diagram of the wells gardner u2000.
I'm away at the moment but will be back in over a week.
Unless someone else in the space wants dibs on it, I don't see any problem
giving it away to such worthy a project?

Regards

Honta