[tog] Call for Submissions- NLA III: New Living Art Exhibition 2012

IMOCA curation at imoca.ie
Thu Aug 23 08:16:25 IST 2012

[image: Inline image 1]

*NLA III: New Living Art Exhibition 2012*
November 16 – December 09 2012

For consideration by contemporary artists working in any and all
traditional, contemporary, digital, electronic and emerging media:

The Irish Museum of Contemporary Art [IMOCA] is pleased to announce the
open call for submissions for our third-annual exhibition of contemporary
Irish and Irish-based artists and teams. This is our one annual show,
dedicated to Irish art. This year's curatorial role will be taken on by the
team at TACTIC Cork [tactic-art.info]. The exhibition will continue its
tradition of being housed in the impressively large galleries at Moxie
Studios [floorplan at www.mox.ie].

*DEADLINE FOR ONLINE AND HARDCOPY SUBMISSIONS IS SEPTEMBER 22, 2012*

For more information about the historical reference of the show and how to
apply, please visit:

*http://the.imoca.ie/exhibition/nla-iii-new-living-art-exhibition-2012/*<http://the.imoca.ie/exhibition/nla-iii-new-living-art-exhibition-2012/>

For more information on previous NLA shows and curators please visit
www.imoca.ie

--
The Irish Museum of Contemporary Art
Pembroke Row, Dublin 2