[tog] (no subject)

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 22:53:21 IST 2012

Hello John,
This is one of TOG's open group night. It is held in TOG .
Note it is not an electronic course. No formal teaching will take place on
the night. Of is a group of people working on different projects . Most
people are happy to answer questions if they can.

Its free so come along bring what your working on or your ideas .
Jeffrey Roe
www.tog.ie