[tog] UPDATE TO START TIME!! - Game Jam competition at Darklight.ie on Friday 24th August - 10am Friday 24th until 5pm Sunday 26th August.

Rose Farrell bloodedrose at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 18:15:25 IST 2012

Update to the GameJam event!

Just to let you know, the format for the contest has changed slightly.
(There will be an official announcement once we have the detailed sorted)
The Factory aren't happy with a load of people staying overnight in the
building (insurance and what-not) so everyone will have to leave at around
8 - 9pm each night. You can return at around 9am each morning. Teams are
welcome to work on their games overnight (because, in fairness, we can't
stop ye!)
The contest will officially end on Sunday evening now, instead of Sunday
morning.

The most significant change for contestants is that ye get an extra 10
hours to write your games and you can go home at night to sleep (if you
wish!)

~ Rose