[tog] [091labs-public] Galway Culture Night - September 23rd

Jodi Schneider jschneider at pobox.com
Sat Sep 17 00:12:35 IST 2011

Who's going to make it for Galway Culture Night next Friday (23rd
September)? We'd love to see you on the night.

We'll be hosting the general public from 6:30-8:30, then popping down to the
pub for a pint with Brendan Smith of the National Museum of Computers and
Communication (which is hosting a retro gaming night for Culture Night).

If you need crash space, we've got at least 2 members who can host 1-2
people each. Just get in touch with me about that.

-Jodi