[tog] Galway Culture Night - September 23rd

Padraic Harley padraic at 091labs.com
Tue Sep 6 23:50:39 IST 2011

Greetings all,

091 Labs <http://091labs.com> is taking part in Galway's Culture Night
(http://www.galwayculturenight.com/) on the 23rd of September.

We're planning to have a few things like LED throwies and various other
fun, quick & easy hacks to introduce people to what we do. We want to
try to cover the Galway Hooker monument at the top of Eyre Square with
throwies by the end of the night! The food and homebrew part of the crew
are planning to offer various samples and treats to all those who come
in on the night as well.

Anyone have other suggestions as to what else we should put on to
promote hacker culture in a fun way for the general public?

In any case, we'd like to invite everyone down for the night to see the
new 091 Labs' space if you haven't been already* =)

If you want to take part in the night and help out or bring down cool
bits and pieces from the other spaces to show off, we welcome it! Drop
me a line at padraic at 091labs.com <mailto:padraic at 091labs.com> if
interested in that...

Cheers,
Padraic

* The new address is /091 Labs, First Floor Tyrone House, 47 Eyre
Square, Galway/ if ye were wondering ;)

--
Padraic Harley

Phone: 00353 (0) 85 2138803