[tog] hackerspaces, the beginning - the book.

Anish Mohammed anish.mohammed at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 08:03:25 IST 2011

Thanks Justin, i had the pleasure of visiting hackerspace yesterday and meeting folks there, it was cool.  I look forward to be a (official) full time member in three months, if all goes well. I need to find ways of transport from hackerspace to hotel ( mostly Hilton) which is cost effective and easy ( at least one trip involves me lugging my luggage around) -any suggestions :). I am a newbie to Dublin.
Regards
Anish

PS:- I do admit to being guilty of visiting hackerspace in London.

Anish Mohammed
Twitter: anishmohammed
http://uk.linkedin.com/in/anishmohammed