[tog] Quite Interesting Jolly Guessing Game for Code Monkeys like you

Bacon Zombie baconzombie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 10:19:00 GMT 2011

I'd be up for join this, since it was great fun last year even if I never
got my prize from BlackNight :/

Since I did not see it in the the origranl email:

Date: Thursday, 15th December Location: Slattery's, Capel Street, D1

So what is our name going to be, or will be have more then one team?

Ideas for Team names:

/dev/random
TOG'); DROP TABLE Score;--
I Will Buy Everyone Free Beer All Night...
And The Losing Team Is...

On 22 November 2011 09:46, Jeffrey Roe <tdr112 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
> For the second year running a cross community group as coming together
> to create a christmas techie table quiz.
>
> Techies/geeks are welcome, whether you are from Ruby Ireland, Python
> Ireland, GTUG, Dublin JS, TOG.ie, ILUG, etc.
>
> Entry fee: €5 per person / €2.50 per student (with valid id)
>
> Free food (thanks, Demonware), and prizes to be won, but you buy your
> own drinks.There will also be a charity raffle. All proceeds will go
> to Camara.ie.
>
> Team leads, register your team at
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDUyeENJeUVyMmFJa1lNbHdvcEJMMFE6MQ
>
> Entry Rules:
> Table with team of 1 - 4 participants. (Please note: First 12 teams
> accepted)
> The quizmaster has final say over all disputes and answers.
> And please, try not to cheat. It's fun and for a good cause. If you
> are caught, you are kicked out of the pub quiz.
>
> Thanks to all sponsors who contributed to the event.
>
> If anyone would like to join the TOG team, speak up.
>
> Jeffrey Roe,
> www.tog.ie

BaconZombie

LOAD "*",8,1