[tog] Science Week 2011

Julie Pichon julie.pichon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 14:11:54 GMT 2011

Hi all,

We still have space for the Science Week "Squishy Circuits Workshop"
this Saturday, and I'd like to encourage you to sign up if you're
interested and/or curious about it! Squishy circuits are a great tool
to learn and teach about electricity using conductive dough, and last
time we ran it everyone -- grown-ups and kids -- had a lot of fun (see
the pictures -> http://www.tog.ie/2011/07/squishy-circuits/ )

If you'd like to sign up, use the form at the bottom of the Science
Week post -> http://www.tog.ie/2011/11/science-week-2011/

Thanks!

Julie

PS: Roisin, if you're on this list: you signed up with an invalid
email, please get back to me :-)