[tog] Note on the R and origami workshops

Julie Pichon julie.pichon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 13:02:50 GMT 2011

If you tried to sign up for the R workshop or the Christmas origami
workshops in the last couple of days and either were unable to, or
didn't receive a confirmation email from myself, please try again! We
had a technical hiccup and the "bookable" forms stopped working and
mistakenly marked the events as full ; you need to go to the blog
posts directly and use the form there to sign up.

Christmas Origami Workshop, Nov 23rd, Nov 26th:
http://www.tog.ie/2011/10/christmas-origami-workshops/
R Workshop, Nov 24th: http://www.tog.ie/2011/11/workshop-r/ (only 1 space left!)

Very sorry about this -- I hope to see you soon at our events!

Julie