[tog] Debian

Federico Ceratto federico.ceratto at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 12:00:27 GMT 2011

> Excerpts from Martín Ferrari's message of 2011-10-30 12:55:29 +0000:
> > I am Martín Ferrari, known in some places and IRC servers as Tincho. I
> > am from Argentina, and living in Dublin since January.. I am Free
> > Software enthusiast and Debian Developer (DD).
> Cool. I’m a Debian Maintainer (DM) and living in Dublin for a while.

Same here: Debian Maintainer and living in Dublin since few years ago.
I'm glad to see some activity around Debian - unfortunately there
isn't a Debian community in Dublin but this thread might be a starting
point.

In case you are interested, there is a newborn Debian Ireland group on
Linkedin, http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Debian-Ireland-3760585

Bye,
--
Federico