[tog] TOG TV Broadcast station project update

Daniel Cussen dan at post.com
Wed Nov 2 11:31:03 GMT 2011

Hi all,

As part of my broadcast station I have been working on a testcard
system which will display a picture when nothing else is being
broadcast. In the past testcard images are one static picture with
colours and lines. Newer testcards tend to have moving images and
sound. The system I have can display fixed .jpg images and .avi movies
(with sound).

The rules say the callsigns EI3TRT and EI9TRV should be displayed so I
will need to overlay these words on any image.

I would like thoses that have the time to try and make up some fun
images and short movies (less than 15 seconds) which could be used for
testcards. I will consider any submission.

If you do a web image search for testcards you should get an idea of
what is required but any image, such as the rubens tube etc, will be
considered.

Mashup's or weird mixes of video might be fun. Action shots of hackers
at work etc. We could consider matrix screensaver type images too.

So please send any images or movies direct to me.

Thanks,

Dan