[tog] Squishy Circuits workshop (Saturday, July 2nd)

Julie Pichon julie.pichon at gmail.com
Sun May 29 23:33:00 IST 2011

Tog will be hosting a 2h workshop on squishy circuits on July 2nd,
kindly taught by Tríona O'Connell!

Squishy circuits are a great way to demonstrate electrical circuits to
kids (and adults!). It consists of a conductive dough and an
insulating dough that are used in the building of circuits, along with
batteries and more usual electrical components like motors and LEDs.
During the workshop, we will make some batches of both types of dough,
and afterwards we’ll see some useful demos you can use to teach with
it, and also have some hands-on fun building circuits.

For more information, including how to register:
http://www.tog.ie/2011/05/squishy-circuits-workshop/

Regards,

Julie