[tog] TOG Activities May 16th to 22th

Robert Fitzsimons robfitz at 273k.net
Mon May 16 13:22:54 IST 2011

Monday 16th
	19:00 to 22:00 : Electronics and Micro controller Group Night

Tuesday 17th
	19:00 to 22:00 : Crafting Night
	19:30 to 22:00 : Perl Class (Members only)

Wednesday 18th
	19:00 to 22:00 : Computing/Networking/Programming Group Night
	19:30 to 22:00 : Perl Class (Full)

Thursday 19th
	19:00 to 21:30 : Electronics Bootcamp Class (Full)
	19:00 to 22:00 : Open Social Night

Saturday 21th
	11:00 to late : Synchronous Hackathon

Sunday 22th
	11:00 to late : Synchronous Hackathon

All group, hackathon and social night activities are free and open to
non-members to attend.  Workshops and classes can have a cost.

The space is very close to Dublin Castle, the Queen of Britain is
attending a dinner in the castle on Wednesday night.  As such there
might be significant access restrictions in the area on the day and over
the full week.  If we find out more information we'll post a follow up
email.

Robert