[tog] My trip to Ireland / wish to visit TOG

Stefan Krister stefan.krister at creative.chaos.de
Wed May 4 08:08:47 IST 2011

Hi,

I'll arrive at at Dublin airport at 13:05 on Wed. 29th of June. I stay
at the Academy Plaza Hotel, 10-14 Findlater Place, just off O’Connell
Street.

As far as I know, my girlfriend has not planned anything for the
afternoon and evening. So I thought we could visit TOG. If you want, I
can give a talk on the two projects I'm involved in:

- GLCD2USB [1,2] a 128x64 pixel graphic display attached to USB. If you
want kits please tell me. One kit (pcb, electronics, screws, blue
display and black case) costs about 75 Eur. Assembly instructions are
here [3] - German only at the moment.

- fli4l [4] a router capable of handling ISDN, DSL, and ethernet
connections, which is based on Linux.

If possible - would someone pick us up at the airport and take us to the
hotel?

[1] http://www.harbaum.org/till/glcd2usb/index.shtml
[2] http://gallery.port23.de/v/bastard/lcd/GLCD2USB/
[3] http://creative.chaos.de/own/download/GLCD2USB-Bauanleitung.pdf