[tog] Anyone going to Hope Number Nine?

Justin Kelly justinkelly at justinkelly.net
Thu Dec 8 00:02:48 GMT 2011

(Disclaimer: I'm not going. I just saw this and thought I would let you
all know)

http://store.2600.com/hopenumbernine.html

HOPE Number 9

HOPE Number Nine will be taking place July 13, 14, and 15, 2012 at the
Hotel Pennsylvania in New York City.

The second batch of advance tickets will go on sale on Saturday,
December 10th at 2 pm Eastern Time. We have a total of 400 with a
maximum of 4 tickets per order. We're offering them for nearly 30
percent off the standard admission price.

The first batch was gone in less than two minutes when we had our half
price deal last month. We expect these to last at least a little bit
longer, but we can't make any guarantees! We can say with certainty
though that this is the lowest price that tickets will ever be offered
for.

If you've already ordered a ticket, they will begin to be sent out via
email in January.

Join our mailing list for updates on HOPE Number Nine

HOPE9PREREG2 Normally: $120.00 Discounted Price: $85.00