[tog] Peace Mission for 28C3?

Daniel Cussen dan at post.com
Wed Dec 7 09:44:58 GMT 2011

> is anyone planning on setting up a Peace Mission for the 28C3?
> (I see on the website there was one for the 27C3.)

I ran the peace missions in past years. I will be about Dublin during
28C3. However I cannot commit to being there every day to open up and
close up. This would need a member with keys to commit to being there
most days.

I am busy with my project on TV broadcasting which is a few weeks
behind schedule. If anyone with keys is around Dublin from December
27th to 30th, 2011 then they can open up.

Regards,

Dan