[tog] Coder Dojo Dublin

Ben Chapman Ben at dismiz.com
Mon Aug 15 13:11:37 IST 2011

Hey,

Thanks for all the responses and feedback. The original idea was to
customise the distro from stock Ubuntu so we could include a few things,
such as subversion and a LAMP stack, "off the shelf". That said, it may be a
good exercise to get the kids to install it themselves (just something
simple like XAMPP) so the process is familiar to them when they need to do
it themselves. The issue with a CD is that they would have to do that every
week (if we did multiple weeks of PHP for example), which can be a bit time
consuming depending on how we have it setup.

Ben from Coder Dojo Dublin