[tog] Coder Dojo Dublin

Tom Salmon tom at tomsalmon.com
Mon Aug 15 11:59:10 IST 2011

Hi Ben,

It sounds like a great project, something I wish was around when I was that age.

I see from your blog post that you're wanting 50+ USB memory sticks for Ubuntu installs. If CDs are an acceptable alternative, Ubuntu Ireland receive around 250 official CDs for each release, and may still have some copies of 11.04 and previous releases.

Tom.