[tog] Coder Dojo Dublin

Ben Chapman Ben at Dismiz.com
Mon Aug 15 11:00:37 IST 2011

Hey Jeffrey,

The best way for people to willing to help teach or find out more
information about the project in general is by emailing dublin at coderdojo.com.
It would be great if you could include your name and any skills you think
you could teach to a 8 - 16 year old audience (and possibly their parents)
at Coder Dojo. Any other ideas would be appreciated too, even if someone
doesn't have the time to come down themselves!

Thanks,
Ben from Coder Dojo Dublin