[tog] Coder Dojo Dublin

Ben Chapman Ben at Dismiz.com
Sun Aug 14 23:15:07 IST 2011

Hey,

I just wanted to let you guys know that we finally have a start date for
Coder Dojo Dublin, August 27th. For those of you who don't know about the
project, the aim is to create a space where kids and teenagers can learn to
code and learn from each others' experiences, much like your hackerspace. We
think it would be great to establish a link between TOG and Coder Dojo so
hopefully some of you will bring your kids (if you have any) along! We have
a blog post announcing the opening here:
http://codrcamp.com/2011/08/dublin-coderdojo-coming-soon/

Also, as an aside if anyone has any of the things mentioned on that blog
post to donate it would be really really appreciated! Please contact
dublin at coderdojo.com.

Thanks,
Ben from Coder Dojo Dublin