[tog] Doodle: Where shall we hold the geeknic?

d moylan (via Doodle) mailer at doodle.com
Fri Aug 5 00:09:12 IST 2011

Reminder: d moylan (angryearthling at gmail.com) has invited you to participate in Doodle poll "Where shall we hold the geeknic?". If you have not participated yet, please do so. If you have already participated in that poll, please check your answer and edit it if necessary.

Follow this link to open the poll:
http://www.doodle.com/n3vw24ggsi3zrvyw

The poll for the August Geeknic is now closed.  St. Stephens Green was the winner by 2 votes.
It's a big park so I recommend this location as the meeting point on Sunday the 14th August at 1pm.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=dublin+street+map&ll=53.338261,-6.259616&spn=0.000592,0.001206&client=ubuntu&channel=fs&oe=utf-8&t=h&z=20&iwloc=A

I'll be the one with the Tux baseball cap.  Plus crutches.

Two other locations were suggested in comments for a the location.  It was too late to add them to the poll but I will make sure that they are offered as locations for the next Dublin Geeknic.

Fingers crossed the weather stays dry for us.

See you there,
moylan