[tog] [workshop] Easter is coming!

Meg tog at klexi.com
Mon Apr 11 21:06:46 CEST 2011

Hello TOG people!

Our Easter Workshop will take place once more this weekend!!

There will be simple wood work, a chicken made out of wool, a nest
made out of branches as well as coloring and decorating eggs (that can
still be eaten afterwards).
Since chocolate is a vital part of Easter, it will also be provided in
form of Easter bunny and eggs.

The workshop will run on Sun the 17th of April and will cost 15€ for
non-members and 9€ for members of TOG (eggs and chocolate included).
More infos here: http://www.tog.ie/2011/03/easter-coming/

I wont be there this time, but you'll be in good hands :)
Meg
---
www.tog.ie