[tog] Science Hack Day Dublin 2018

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 14:03:08 CET 2018

Hello all,

Unfortunately Science Hack Day will not be going ahead this weekend.
Below is from the organization team.

YOU WIN THIS TIME NATURE!

We have had to take the decision to Cancel Science Hack Day Dublin
this weekend. For two reasons

Our food suppliers can't deliver of Saturday any more (so we would starve)
It is meant to be minus 5 on Saturday night and TOG isn't know for its
BER rating (so we would freeze.

Realistically, we can't have any more fatalies at Science Hack Day or
people will start asking questions ;) So we are forced to cancel. We
had 150 people signed up, so it is a damn shame to ruin the fun.

We will be back later in the year and we will let you know when.

All the best,

The Science Hack and Snow Day amateur chainsaw ice sculpture team