[tog] Dublin Maker

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 11:09:30 CEST 2017

The biggest making event of the year is finally here. Dublin Maker
takes places this Saturday in Merrion Square and we will be there. We
have improved our much loved Duck Shooting Gallery and will have a
host of other projects on display.

Dublin Maker is a spectacular family-friendly day of invention,
creativity and resourcefulness. Featuring a host of clever hacks,
intriguing innovations and maker movement magic – come along to find
out how robots are made, and instruments are created and beer gets
brewed. See woodturners and weavers in action and medical devices
being 3D printed.

For more information visit http://www.dublinmaker.ie/