[tog] Laptop Screen Broken 15 inch

Wawrzyniec Wawro wawrzyniec at wawro.eu
Sat Jul 16 22:30:39 CEST 2016

Hi Paul,
Laptop is way simpler than tablet, most of the times. Get the screen out
and you'll have part no on the back of it. Google that and get same screen
(or compatible), replacing is easy. Be careful with plastic latches when
removing the bezel, make sure you removed all screws, also ribbon cable
socket tend to break easily so remove and install carefully.
Good luck!

Cheers, Larry
@makerlarry