[tog] Fwd: DELICOUS JOB SPAM: Jobs in cryptocurrency & distributed computing (Java)

Rose Farrell bloodedrose at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 11:23:00 CET 2016

Hey folks,

I swore I would never use my Tog powers for evil and spam the Tog list but
I've just been handed some pretty awesome jobs. I think Toglodytes are the
type of people they're looking for.

If you don't know who I am, I'm a long-standing non-member of Tog (I sort
of sidle along the edges) and more recently a recruiter for Software
Developers. I was a nerd first, the evil came later.

*The job:*

   - R&D and prototyping of cryptocurrency and distributed ledger technology
   - Java

*What do they want?*

   - Good education. The higher up the job, the more education.
   - Java.
   - Experience with or an interest in cryptography, crytocurrency or
   related activities.

*Located:*

   - CityWest

*Salary:*

   - 55K+ for 3 - 5 years' experience, goes up after that.

Honestly, if you're a Java developer, get in touch. They're initially
hiring developers around the 3-5 year experience mark (and architects and
managers!) but later on in the year, they'll be looking for grads.
These jobs are just cool. They're not the standard "Java + Oracle +
JavaScript + zzzz" roles. They're different and you'll get to work on some
interesting stuff!

Thanks for reading.
Contact me here or on rose.farrell at cpl.ie for more info.

Rose