[tog] TOG Activities 4th - 10th January - Space Closed

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 12:26:49 CET 2016

Hello all,

Happy new year to you all. Over the break we have been busy finishing
our new common room and installing our kitchen.  We now have a firm
date for the return of our public group nights and our grand opening
party.

CAD / Electronics night will return on Monday 18th January and will be
open to the public.
Our grand opening party will coincide with out 7th birthday on the
30th of January.
In the mean time be sure to keep an eye on our calendar as our events
start to fill it up.