[tog] Very low cost Arduino kit... (9 Euros)

Ambrose ozmospam at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 11:03:45 IST 2013

Hi all,

This site is nothing to do with me - but with all the mention of Arduinos -
I thought this might be of interest to some tog members.

This fundraiser is quite good - following it a while.
$12 (so 9 euros) for an arduino clone (inc postage) and it comes with a
small breadboard, cables and a few components.

Says for learning - but I can think of lots of diy projects could use one
or two.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/9-arduino-compatible-starter-kit-anyone-can-learn-electronics

only a couple weeks left though until offer expires.
Ambrose.