[tog] Bubble machines

Allan leeson allan1 at live.ie
Tue Jul 30 16:49:55 IST 2013

Dear All,
I'm currently involved in organising the Milk and Cookies Secret Garden Festival. It's gonna be a storytelling/music/performance festival, held on the 16-18th of August, in Martinstown House, co. Kildare. (More info here: https://www.facebook.com/events/199922520160883/?fref=ts) One of the things we're looking to have going this year is some bubble machines on the lawns of the house for fun/ambiance, and I'm just wondering if any of you happen to have any, and if so, can we come to some sort of arrangement as regards us using your bubble machine(s) for the weekend.
Help me TOG, you're my only hope!
-Allan Leeson