[tog] Open-Source Night, Wed 17th

Julie Pichon julie.pichon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 22:10:40 IST 2013

Hi all,

Open-source night is on tomorrow Wednesday. It will be starting at 7pm
with doors opening around 6:45pm.

Open-source night is a hands-on monthly event aiming to bring together
experienced open-source contributors with people who would like to get
started but aren’t sure where to start or would generally benefit from
having someone to ask questions to. All types of contributions are
welcome.

Please bring a laptop.

There are no talks this month. We'll start by having a chat all
together to briefly introduce ourselves and what/where we want to
contribute, then move on to working in small groups or individually.

See you then,

Julie