[tog] Google: Create A Native Linux Google Drive Application

Schrodinger schrodinger at konundrum.org
Wed Jul 10 13:28:01 IST 2013

Hey Martín,

On 2013/07/09 15:06, Martín Ferrari wrote:
> On 06/07/13 17:39, Schrodinger wrote:
>
> > Running your own mail server is a topic some of the members in Tog have
> > asked me to run, but I'm also lazy ;) One of the Tog members is working
> > on that problem.
>
> I have been working on that for a few months. I have collected a lot of
> data, but didn't get the time to write all the posts, I mean to do it
> Real Soon Now™ :)
>
> Meanwhile, I can share the first two:
> * http://blog.tincho.org/posts/Moving_my_stuff_away_from_home/
> * http://blog.tincho.org/posts/Setting_up_my_server:_netfilter/

Nice post, interesting about the KVM solution. I hadn't looked into that
before.

I run my konundrum.org from a Kimsufi host, I have for years now and I
love the OVH hosting. I have only had to suffer through some IPv6
problems.

I am planning on buying another of the smaller Kimsufi boxes or perhaps
a VPS for a DNS box and possibly a backup MX. Right now I unfortunately
run most of my eggs from one basket, except for DNS.

If anyone is interested I'll be a DNS slave to anyone who asks. It's
chrooted Bind on FreeBSD, dual stacked. For my own zone I'll hopefully
get around to signing it some day.

Schrodinger.
MSN: schro5 at hotmail.com
ICQ: 112562229