[tog] Google: Create A Native Linux Google Drive Application

Schrodinger schrodinger at konundrum.org
Sat Jul 6 17:39:41 IST 2013

On 2013/07/06 08:29, ROBERT KEOGH wrote:
> Hi all im making a secure linux box for all my email accounts could
> everybody
> please sign the petition for the Google Drive Linux version only
> another 8434
> sigtinires needed pass it on to your friends if you want.
>
> Regards
>
> Robert keogh

Hey Robert,

I use Google as little as possible. I know from reading around that
Google Drive is docs/file storage but can you explain how it will relate
to your secure linux box for your email? I'm curious and I run my own
mail server because I'm a control freak :)

Running your own mail server is a topic some of the members in Tog have
asked me to run, but I'm also lazy ;) One of the Tog members is working
on that problem.

Schrodinger.
MSN: schro5 at hotmail.com
ICQ: 112562229